A tour of our tiny house. Built on Tumbleweed principles, we bought this 272sq ft house already built, then hauled it across the state and parked it in a garden. We bought it fully functional but very bare bones. We did major remodels to suit our personalities and needs. We have enjoyed living in our home for the last year and a half but the recent fourth edition to our family is making it feel more cramped. We will be moving soon. Hope you enjoy!
- Careful Considerations for the Floor in Any Container Home
- Shipping Container Homes – The Real Benefits
- Garden Shed Plans – A Perfect Plan Lets Your…
- How to Build Amazing Shipping Container Homes
- Most Expensive Shipping Container Home
- Build A Container Home Now!
- Finding The Best Shed Plans to Download
- Simple to Build Backyard Sheds for any DIYer
- Shipping Container Homes – Trendy or Trashy?
- Simple Chicken Coop Plans
- Super Easy to Build Tiny House Plans
- What to Consider Before Building a Shipping Container Home